For this weekly swaps some absolutely beautiful items for Anthropologie. I love to fill my home with beautiful, but useful things. They serve the dual purpose of decoration and utility. Here are just a few beautiful, waste free items that I saw and loved while perusing the Anthropologie home section.
- Beautiful sauce pan of enamel coated steel – it is a piece of artwork and even featured in the MoMa
- These terracota hanging planters are absolutely gorgeous
- You don’t need to have kids to enjoy this Llama decorative suitcase set great storage idea that’s not boring
- Suncare can be one of the most difficult things to find waste free. EiR does it right with this Surf Mud in metal tin
- This lovely tea pot is a real space saver – perfect for a small zero waste kitchen
- I LOVE item with dual purposes! This luggage tag is also a phone charger. Amazing for summer travels!
If you liked this post, you’ll probably like:
- Weekly Zero Waste Swaps (August 13)
- Weekly Zero Waste Swaps (August 6)
- A Harry Potter fan’s guide to Zero Waste Swaps